RETURN & REFUND
Unwanted and exchange items
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned to us within 15 days from receipt date.
We are sorry but we are unable to cover or refund postage costs.
Goods are returned unused (and not having been fitted to a bike etc) and in as-sold condition in original packaging.
Items need to be wrapped or boxed up. Please do not directly stick labels or write on the item or the item’s original packaging.
Goods returned after 15 days may be accepted but a credit note voucher will be given in lieu of a direct refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please include a copy of your receipt and a covering letter explaining your returned item(s). For your protection, please keep your proof of posting.
There are some exclusions to our returns policy, which are detailed below (unless faulty or not as described):
- Nutritional products or those with a best before date must be returned within 5 days
- Any customised/personalised items such as wheel builds cannot be returned
- GPS systems such as sports watches or cycle computers can only be returned if unregistered
- For hygiene reasons, any intimate garments such as underwear and swimsuits can only be returned if the items are unworn (and any protective packaging remains)
- Gift vouchers
- Products received over 15 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed
- Products returned in an unsatisfactory condition
Please note, that we reserve the right to refuse a return if we believe the purpose was for stock trading/reselling and not personal use.
Returned items will be checked by one of our specialists to ensure they meet the criteria set out in this Returns and Refund policy. Please note if you return items which are outside our Returns and Refund policy we will be unable to process a full refund. We will contact you in such circumstances
We cannot offer exchanges for unwanted items; please place a new order for any alternative items you require. All refunds will be issued to the original payment method on the order within 7 days of receipt at our warehouse or once the item has been checked by one of our specialists.
Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning items from a group discount offer
Returned items that were purchased as part of a multiple item group discount and/or multiple purchase special offers may lead to the original discount being voided and thus any refund amount will be affected. For example, a purchase totalling over AED1000 used in conjunction with a ‘Spend more than AED1000’ offer code. If you are returning an item from this purchase which takes the resulting purchase total to below AED1000 you will then lose any discount applied to that order. You can of course return the whole order for a full refund.
Groupset orders: Groupset are priced at a discount for the components that make up the groupset, we usually cannot accept a return for just one part of the groupset. Where this is allowed a discount will be taken of the individual price to reflect the discount applied for the groupset.
We will contact you with an update when we have actioned your return (ie. a refund, exchange or that the item is waiting for warranty inspection/repair). For refunds please allow 14 days for any refunds to show in your account.
Incorrectly supplied goods
We will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
If you are in the UAE, and need to return an item due to a mistake on our part please contact us immediately and we will email you a returns label so you can send the goods back at our costs. If you are located overseas, please return the item using an economy service, with the package marked “ZERO VALUE FAILED SALE”, and we will reimburse your reasonable shipping costs.
Please note – we must be informed of any errors within 14 days of purchase date.
Out of Stock Exchanges
If your requested exchange item is out of stock at the time of receipt by us, you will be notified and a refund will be processed.
Advice if your return is urgent
If you have purchased something that is not the right size, model or colour and you require a replacement quickly, the best solution is to purchase the correct item from us and then return the incorrect item to ourselves with a note asking for a full refund.
If you have an item that you need to return to us due to a fault within its warranty period please contact us first as we may be able to offer advice over the telephone or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If in the event you need to post an item back please include a copy of your receipt together with full details of the problem so as to help us with a speedy return.
Please note some items may need to be returned to the manufacturer/distributor for inspection/repair.
Goods must be returned in a clean condition.
We are sorry but we are unable to refund postage costs.
If the goods are found to be out of warranty, we will try to work with you to find the best possible solution.
What is your warranty policy?
We work hard prior to dispatching your product to make sure it never comes back as a warranty issue. We get how frustrating warranty problems can be and our aim is to assess any problems, find a resolution and get you back out using your product as quickly as we can. As with all warranty though there are some things you need to know:
Our policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Revolution Cycles does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in writing by Revolution Cycles.
Revolution Cycles does not cover general wear and tear on tyres, inner tubes, brakes, brake and gear cables, brake pads, light bulbs, chain rings, chains, cassettes, rims, batteries etc.
Corrosion and/or deterioration caused by material fatigue defined as the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use will not be covered under warranty.
After the initial 30 day period Revolution Cycles Reserve the right to repair/replace any defective part under warranty.
Triathlon wetsuits are made for speed and efficiency in the water therefore the material is soft and without due care could be easily damaged. Please take extra care when pulling your wetsuit on. Rips, tears and cuts are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty is non transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims.
Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part.
Usage during competitions, events, circuits or activities other than those for which the bicycle/component has been conceived will greatly reduce its useful life and is not covered under warranty.
Costs incurred as a result of loss of use, as well as labour charges for part replacement or changeovers are not covered.
If a repair/replacement is not possible Revolution Cycles reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value (colour may vary) or a partial refund proportional to the remaining life of the product.
Always install, repair and use your product in strict compliance with the product’s instructions; failure to do so might damage the products and cause a serious accident.
Will my claim be successful?
It very much depends on the problem and whether your item is still inside warranty. We look at each case with the aim of resolving the issue to your satisfaction. We use our trained workshop mechanics to assess and repair. We also raise issues to the manufacturers for repair and replacement. Each claim is thoroughly investigated to ensure we give you the best possible service.
How long will my warranty claim take?
We make every effort to resolve warranty as fast as possible; we know you want to get back on your bike asap! If we can sort the issue we will but in some cases products have to be sent back to manufacturers, our workshop or specialist repair partners and this can then take a little longer. Please be patient with us as you can be assured we are constantly striving to achieve the quickest turn around we can.
How do I make a warranty claim?
Complete a Warranty Claim Form
How to use: right click -> save link as -> open link you just saved -> add details -> save -> send back to us
For USED products you are returning for warranty evaluation
Take a few photos of the issue you wish to claim warranty against.
Email the claim form and photographs to
We will then get in contact with you for the next steps in completing your claim. Please be honest when dealing with us, we’ll try our best to resolve any problems you have as it’s in our interest to have a happy customer!
Our address for returns
Please return your goods with completed returns form to the following address:
G05, Apex Atrium, Motor City
Tel : +971 4 369 7441
- What is your returns policy?
- We make it simple for you – if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 7 days of receipt. Please note we do not offer exchanges, all returns will be refunded back to the original payment method.
- How do I make a return?
- Just follow the instructions and guidelines above to choose the most suitable return method for you. Once we have processed your return we will send you an email to confirm. All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method. We do not offer exchanges. Once your return is received back at our warehouse, it will be processed within 7 days.
- How long do I have to return an item?
- We have a 7 days returns policy. If you’re not completely satisfied with an item and it has not been used or fitted you can return it to us within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Does my return have to be in the original packaging?
- Yes, all products must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. For hygiene reasons, any intimate garments such as underwear and swimsuits can only be returned if the items are unworn. If hygiene strips have been removed we will not be able to accept the return.
- How do I return a bike?
- Bikes and other large items are too big for our standard returns service. Please contact us and we can arrange a collection with one of our delivery partners at a reduced rate. All items must be boxed and packaged prior to collection.
- Where do I find my Order Number?
- Your order number will be on your delivery invoice, confirmation or dispatch email or in ‘Your Account’.
- What if my item is faulty?
- Faulty items are not included in our 7 day return policy as they can be sent back to us at any time. Items sent back to us will undergo an inspection and, in certain circumstances, it may be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. All goods purchased from Revolution Cycles are normally covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, which, generally speaking, will cover manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship. We will always honour the manufacturer’s warranty where applicable (these are normally one year). If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return following the “How to make a return” steps and we will issue a refund. Please select the return Reason “Faulty” when returning your item via Rebound. Following the 30 days period, we’ll repair the product as long as it’s within the terms and conditions of our warranty. If you feel that your purchase has developed a fault, then please contact us with photographs of the issue before returning any goods – we may be able to solve your problem without you incurring any postage costs. We will then get in contact with you for the next steps in completing your claim.
- How do I return a used/broken item?
- If your item has been used and there is a problem with the product you can raise a warranty claim with us. All the information you need to do this is on our Warranty Claims page. Once we receive your query we will make every effort to get your claim assessed quickly and get you back to you with the next steps.
- I’ve returned my item, what happens next?
- Once your return is received back at our warehouse, it will be processed within 7 days.
- What if there is an issue with my return request?
- Don’t worry if there are any problems a member of our team will be in touch to sort it out. They will email you at the email address you used when placing the order.
- Can I return an item I bought in store to the website and vice versa?
- The simplest way to return an item is to return it to where you bought it. This gives you the flexibility to get a refund or pick another item (or items) to exchange it with.
- Where will my refund be paid to?
- Your refund will be paid back to you via the original payment method you used to purchase the item. Please see different refund/payment methods below: 1. Credit/debit card – If you paid by credit or debit card, we’ll refund the same card originally used to place and pay for the order. 2. Paypal – we’ll process a refund to your PayPal account originally used to place and pay for the order. 3. Gift voucher – If you paid for using a gift voucher you will be given a gift voucher to the relevant value.
- Damaged, Incorrect & Incomplete?
If you have received an item that is damaged, not what you ordered, or is missing parts please contact us with photographs of the issue before returning any goods – we may be able to solve your problem without you incurring any postage costs.
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hour. Once order will be shipped out then it cannot be cancelled. The customer must have to accept the delivery. If the reason for cancelling the order is to order something else from website then we suggest placing another order for that particular item and then applying for the return for the item which you wanted to cancel. This way you will get you required product much quicker.