POC Trabec Race Mips08/08/2021
POC Octal Raceday12/08/2021
POC Octal Aero
Octal Aero is based on the award winning and lightweight Octal helmet. It has the same safety, ventilation and comfort but is complemented by an external micro shell, which has been developed for use in events where low drag is crucial. The Octal helmet provides more coverage and additional protection for the temples and back of the head and the EPS liner is strategically thicker in the most exposed areas.
The unique and fully wrapped unibody PC shell construction functions as a monologue and enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight. The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit while the Cool best padding helps reduce the temperature at the interface between the helmet and head.
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density
- Fully wrapping unibody shell construction
- Superior ventilation, using POC’s innovative ventilation design
- Size adjustment system, designed with low contact area
- Straps moulded into liner
- Temperature regulating Coolbest padding
- Sizes: Small (50-56 cm), Medium (54-60 cm), Large (56-62 cm)
- Weight: 215 g (S), 230 g (M), 265 g (L)
- Certifications: EN 1078