The Vorttice Glove has an aerodynamic seamless construction achieved by using SpeedTech fabric, the most aerodynamic fabric on the market, lazer-cut finger, and a seamless extra-long cuff. Oversized Ergo Air Concept at the palms is designed to increase ventilation and improve overall fit.
Some fabrics provide less wind resistance than our own skin. When every second counts, having this kind of material on your side is an advantage that helps get maximum benefit with no additional physical effort. That’s why the Vorttice glove was created. The back of the hand becomes one with the skin to slice through air, yet the thinness of the fabric ensures maximal ventilation during high efforts. In addition, the palm offers all the comfort of a regular cycling glove.The Vorttice glove is made for racing, whether it be a time trial, a track event or a regular road race where every once of energy will be needed in the final sprint. Its design is pre-curved and the fabric covers the entire wrist to maximize aerodynamics. Used by pros at the Tour de France and Track World Cup, the Vorttice has proven its worth time and time again. It offers performance without compromise.
- SpeedTech upper hand, one of the most aerodynamic fabrics we have developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is super light while improving aerodynamics
- Amara palm, durable and easy to care for
- Light Biogel perforated padding maximizes handlebar feel
- Patented Ergo Air® palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool
- Lengthened seamless wrist for maximum aerodynamics
- Silicone finger pullers for easy removal
- ErgoAir® Zone
- 1 mm Biogel® Padding