FROG 67 ROAD TDF LIMITED EDITION23/08/2020
Easy Clean – Bike Brushes23/08/2020
FROG 70 ROAD TDF LIMITED EDITION
Pre-Order – full amount of AED 3,200.00 to be paid to reserve your Frog 70 Road. Frog 70 Road reserved from the next available stock.
Frog 70 Road ETA: 22nd-23rd December 2022
Our Frog Road 70 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off-road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac. The short drop handlebars encourage more time on the drops getting your young racer used to all positions on the bike.
Teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™ official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes..
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range
Clément Monteil, A.S.O. Licensing
Wheel Size: 26 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 70?
– Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
– 10-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
– Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
– Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
– Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
– Patented Frog cranks for easier, more powerful pedalling (crank length – 140mm)
– Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks