Frog 62 Tour de France Limited Edition23/08/2020
Frog 67 Road Tour de France Limited Edition23/08/2020
Frog 58 Road Tour de France Limited Edition
For 2020 we have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™ official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Out of stock
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes.
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range
Wheel Size: 20″ inch
Why buy a Frog 58?
– 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
– Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
– Lightweight but sturdy Frame means the bike is easier handle both on and off road
– Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length – 114mm)
– Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment