For 2020 we have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™, official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Only 2 left in stock
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes.
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range
Wheel Size: 20″ inch
Why buy a Frog 52?
– Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
– FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
– Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
– Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow