FROG 58 ROAD04/01/2020
The first pedal Frog 44 kids’ bike is a great value 16-inch bike for 4 to 5-year-olds and is perfect for transitioning from a balance bike to pedals. This premium first-pedal children’s bike has a lightweight, sturdy aluminium frame, weighing just 6.39kg, making the bike easy to manoeuvre and easy for parents to carry.
The Frog 44 kids’ bike is equipped with high-spec age-specific components, designed for comfort and longevity, including a child-sized saddle for the perfect riding experience, and Tektro brakes with small, easy-to-reach brake levers, which means better control and improved confidence for young riders. It also comes with Kenda small block eight tyres for maximum stability and grip and our patented Frog cranks, for more effortless pedaling, which reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort for children.
Not ready for pedals yet?
Our lightweight first pedal bikes are a great confidence booster and can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by simply removing the pedals.
Get sized for cycling success
The Frog 44 first pedal bike is suitable for 4 to 5 years with a recommended inside leg measurement of 40cm-51cm.
- Lightweight 16-inch kids’ bike that is easy to maneuver and easy for parents to carry
- Small, easy-to-reach brake levers for better control and improved rider confidence
- Patented Frog cranks for more effortless pedaling, increasing efficiency and comfort
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
- Suitable for 4 to 5 years with a recommended inside leg of 40cm-51cm