The Tri 2 is longer than a regular road saddle, at 310mm, so you can ride on the nose (which is lightly padded) when putting the power down in an aero position, but move back when you need to climb.
Tubular titanium rails help keep the weight down; at 255g it’s not über light, but the trade-off is comfort and positioning.
- TwinFlex shell flexes in the center.
- Wingflex base for free thigh movement.
- Braided Carbon or K:ium rails: 7×9 mm
- ICS ready – accepts fi’zi:k bags and lights.
- Microtex covers.
- Weight: 189g (Carbon) or 209g (K:ium)
- Size: 302.5 x 132mm