This ultralight triathlon elite shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition. The Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole and 4.3 mm carbon platform provide excellent power transfer and ventilation. For a fast and efficient transition, a woven puller holds the shoe in a horizontal position on the bike, a velcro tab keeps the closure strap open and a stiff rear puller is easy to grab and pull. The Power Flex closure system offers reversed straps that enhance support without pressure points while allowing a fast transition. The lightweight sandwich mesh upper dries quickly and provides ventilation, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
This ultralight elite triathlon shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition.
- Women-specific fit
- Carbon Composite Air Lite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- 4.3 mm CARBON platform: Closer to the pedal for even more power
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system: Enhances support without pressure points
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper: Dries quickly and provides ventilation
- Interchangeable COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 6.8 oz/192 g