The dual density lugs and dual density outsole of the T-Flex 2LS shoe offers all the traction, rigidity and density you need in rough, muddy mountain bike trails. The Boa L5 attach system allows a quick, secure adjustment that ensures comfort thanks to its microadjustable reel. T-Flex technology provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running, and removable studs under the toe cup offer more adherence and protection. The HRS-300 reinforced injected nylon ensures a secure fit, which means an optimized fit and reduced loss of power. MTB riders looking for the perfect combination of comfort, performance and reliability: look no further.
Perfect combination of comfort, performance and reliability, the T-Flex 2LS shoe offers all the traction needed in rough mountain bike trails.
- 100% Carbon T-FLEX outsole: Designed to increase stiffness
- Removable studs under toe cup: Better adherence and protection to front outsole
- Dual density lugs: Offer both rigidity and traction and allow for better mud evacuation
- T-FLEX technology: Provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running and prevents heel pressure
- Boa® L5 double rail quick attach system: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- HRS-300 reinforced injected nylon: Secures the heel in place, optimizes fit, and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Microfiber and cycling mesh upper: Provides better support through a rigid upper
- One-way anti-slip spandex: Maintains heel in place
- Single density EVA insole: Enhances comfort
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Shoe bag included
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 11.8 oz/334 g